Your STING & TLR Targeting Therapies Agenda
Thank you to our speakers, sponsors, and delegates who joined us in Boston for the summit! If you are interested in the 2024 event, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have filled out the form, click the 'download' icon on the top right corner of the file to download it.
Having trouble downloading the brochure? Let us know and we’ll email it to you instead.
See What You Missed:
- Outlined the spectrum of delivery methods for innate agonists (ADCs, small molecules, and nanoparticles), getting insight into the rationale behind the different approaches with the likes of Tempest Therapeutics & 7&8 Biopharma
- Covered a comprehensive overview of what’s in the clinic, what’s in progress and what’s to come, to help guide strategic plans and collaborations with Takeda & Sumitomo Pharma Oncology
- Enhanced understanding of kickstarting innate immune responses by exploring indications beyond oncology such as infectious diseases, and adopt the successful strategies to expand your pipeline
- Revisited the huge potential that PRR agonists have as vaccine adjuvants to help you deliver on the promise of cancer vaccines with Elicio Therapeutics & UT Southwestern Medicine
- Explored the world of innate immune antagonists and get a holistic understanding of how the innate immune system is stimulated to accelerate your existing pipelines