Welcome to the STING & TLR Targeting Therapies Summit
Thank you to our speakers, sponsors, and delegates who joined us in Boston for the summit! If you are interested in the 2024 event, please get in touch at email@example.com
The STING & TLR Targeting Therapies Summit is the only industry-focused meeting dedicated to the development and progression of innate immune-stimulating agonists, which took place for the first time ever in person, May 2023.
Facilitating key conversations needed to advance the field, this summit featured leading companies and organizations like Regeneron, Sumitomo Pharma Oncology, 7&8 Biopharma, Elicio Therapeutics, ImmuneSensor, OncoNano Medicine, and many more, who addressed significant topics such as delivery, combinations, toxicity, and cancer vaccines.
The 2023 program focussed on the safe and potent activation of these immune sensors to enhance the effectiveness of your therapies, while providing innovative scientific insights to broaden your understanding of PRR activation. Additionally, attendees deep dived beyond oncology and explored the use of innate agonists and antagonists to treat infectious diseases and address inflammation, providing a more holistic view of STING and TLR activation.
Main Highlights that you missed:
- Get a comprehensive overview of the current state of clinical trials and future developments in the field from Takeda Oncology and Sumitomo Pharma Oncology to guide your strategic plans and collaborations
- Learn about the various delivery methods for innate agonists, including ADCs, small molecules, and nanoparticles, and tap into the rationale behind these approaches
- Hear novel insights from experts at Tempest Therapeutics and 7&8 Biopharma to make data-backed decisions on administering STING/TLR agonists.
- Discover the potential of PRR agonists as vaccine adjuvants and learn how to deliver on the promise of cancer vaccines with Elicio Therapeutics and UT Southwestern
- Broaden your understanding of kickstarting innate immune responses by exploring indications beyond oncology, such as infectious diseases, to guide your pipeline expansion strategy
- Explore the world of innate immune antagonists and gain a holistic understanding of how the innate immune system is stimulated to accelerate your existing pipelines